Saturday, December 24, 2011




Look what I found at the Cache Valley Visitors Gift Shop! It was just sitting there hanging on the shelf waiting for me, of course! And, by the way, I need to tell you, this shop is just lovely! I don't know why I haven't taken you there. Actually, I don't know why I haven't gone sooner. The workers said I could sell my own creations there too if I wanted.
We'll see.




The quilter made this from 1 & 1/2 inch squares. She did such a great job! I love it so much! 

 I've been planing to make a quilt out of 1&1/2 inch squares for some time now. So when I saw this little gem hanging in the shop I instantly knew this is the pattern that I was going to design my quilt after. It was fate. It was so meant to be. I'd been pondering for quite some time what design I wanted to do and couldn't come up with a single thing. 
See that? Gift shop to the rescue!



Here are all of my little squares. I'm happy to say I have enough to make my first block. 
Yippee!
One of my favorite things about the beautiful square I bought, is that all of the little baby squares are different. No two are alike. I don't know if I have enough right now to do that. But I'm going to try!




Also, look at these awesome boxes I got today while I was at the Book Table.
Lovely.
They were actually the storage boxes holding merchandise and not for sale.
But I really wanted them. So I asked if I could buy them, and what do you know?
Today was my day!
 Now I have two new boxes to put fabric in!
Excellent!
I think my craft room maybe getting a makeover soon.

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you the lucky one! I LOVE when that happens!! And we will for sure have to go to the gift shop next visit. And I also think you should really consider selling your work there. And the boxes are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete