Sunday, June 14, 2020

Love is Sunshine

This is such a happy quilt!! It is pretty down to its core and I love it. Plus, it is the 4th addition to the Consider the Lillies series. 







 Claudia gave this amazing backing to me. It is a beautiful textured fabric that is so soft. I loved it right away and am thrilled that it matched so perfectly for this quilt! It turned out to not be big enough for a full backing. However, I'm actually really glad it wasn't because I prefer it like this. My photo is blurry at the top. So you'll just have to trust me that it's way good.


I have a hard time writing on fabric with pen. I am always looking for a magical pen that will let me write with ease. I think if I had that my labels would look better.



Made for Shiloh Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment