Friday, June 19, 2020

Brown and Cream Consider the Lillies


There were only going to be four of these little Consider the Lillies quilts. This one was sneaky. But I'm glad it was! It might just be the best one! It keeps eyes busy for hours. Well, it could. Let's be real. Who has hours to stare at a quilt? Next time, I'm going to make it so you can't see the individual squares... making it harder to determine the difficulty of the quilt. It's funner that way.


I found this idea a little too late to do this with the others. I wish I had seen it before I started all this. I would have loved to have done this with the purple quilt. Let's face it. The purple quilt needs help. It certainly is not going to be considered for any quilter's choice awards.

They say don't pick favorites, your quilts will feel bad.


Lastly. 
This quilt really is square. 
Even if it doesn't look it. 

Gifted to: 
Juanita Furlong
Quilted and bound by:
Amy Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment