Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thankfully Live Within Your Harvest

Hello and good day! 


 I am tickled to introduce Mr. Turkey quilt. 
Damon decided he was going to make one when we did a Quilt Shop Hop years ago and we found a turkey quilt. It was okay. But it certainly was something that could be done better!


The wheels where put in motion. Damon planed it, 

pieced it and quilted it. It was all him. Seriously makes me so happy! I can barely stand it!
I love these little turkey guys. I could just eat them up!
Ha Ha. I had to say it.
Damon probably started this quilt three years ago and has been diligent on working on intermittently.  Usually around Thanksgiving he would pull it out and say. "My turkey quilt, Ahh! It's not done yet!"
So this year he started before November and got it done.
I love this angry guy. 
He has had it and is not going to take it anymore!
I tried to talk Damon into quilting "gobble gobble" somewhere on the quilt, but it was to no avail. 
That's okay. At least Bradley got his photo taken with the quilt.
That makes life right.
I love the back too.
I'm happy that Damon made this. He loves Thanksgiving and I love him.
We are a happy family.


1 comment:

  1. Woahhh Damon I didn't know you also have talent in quilting. This is so beautiful. But your mom is the one that teach Clair how to quilt, I should of know :)

    ReplyDelete