Monday, January 5, 2015





This is my block of the month quilt that I started way back in 2012. 

Okay, not way back. 2012 wasn't that long ago and I pretty much finished it up in 2014 except for the binding.

This beautiful pattern is by Swirly Girl and the fabric is by Michael Miller Clubhouse. 


This is the largest quilt I have ever completed--a queen. I do love it so much and think it looks fabulous on my bed! Happy thoughts go bouncing every time I lay my eyes on this piece of cozy.



The backing I bought almost a year ago at a awesome blow-out sale at my fave quilt shop. I would have preferred for the backing to be darker. Something that color coordinated. Or like a nice blue. You know, anything that was not this light. Because heaven knows that stains happen. 
However, they better not. 
You know as well as I do that if they did, if anyone did, they would not live to tell about it. 


But beggars can't be choosers.  So I am happy that I was able to find an affordable backing. Talk about laying out the money. Backings can be killers!

Happy New Years to my fave girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment