Sunday, September 22, 2024

Every Little Piece Counts

Another scrap quilt! Ahh. My favorite way to quilt. I have a problem with throwing out the teeny tiniest piece of fabric. And before I know it, my sew room is being held hostege by those little cuties.


So it makse me feel so good to be able to use them. They come togeather easy and fast. 
And that makes all the difference. 
I know that most qulters use their scraps in very creative and organized ways. 

But this kind of scrap qulilt helps me to stay sane. And I don't think it looks bad. I quite like it.


Brandie does fun things with the backs of my quilts. The Love Is Kind quilt is her work too. She is awesome. I would never give the time of day for a back. 
I just throw the peices together. 
Mostly because I am lazy. 
But also, I don't care about backs. 
I don't ask her to do this either. 
She just does it.
Brandie is awesome.
Gifted to Gael
June 2024






 

No comments:

Post a Comment